Monday, May 9, 2011

What I Want Now!

I saw these wine glasses in a Weight Watchers magazine and I have yet to forget about them. The lines signify 4, 6, and 8 ounces. You can use them for wine or anything else you might want measure. In addition, there are bowls with 1/2, 2/3 and 1 cup markings. These are on my to buy list. They are modern and sleek, but serve a multi-function which I love!







They can be purchased at http://wine-trax.com/home.html


If you want to save some money and gain a similar effect, you might try making your own portion control dishes. If you are crafty, and feel confident that you can manage etching glass, take it on! You will have the flexibility to be a little more creative with your design and match it to your personal tastes. Craft Test Dummies provides instructions on how to design your own glasses.

1 comment:

  1. Those are actually extremely cool I may need some of those bowls.

    ReplyDelete